Welcome To the Fusion Protein Engineering & Developability Summit 2023
The inaugural Fusion Proteins Engineering & Developability Summit explored recent advances in novel fusion proteins that have unlocked enhanced therapeutic efficacy, focused on the cutting edge of fusion protein application across Cytokine-, Ligand-, Enzyme- & Bispecific- Fusion Proteins. There were 3 hands-on workshops and 2 days of packed data-driven case studies from drug developers such as Roche, Merck & Co., Inc., Asher Bio, and AbbVie.
There was the opportunity to discover the latest and greatest in novel fusion proteins pushing the boundaries of safe targeted therapy with 60+ protein engineers and therapeutic developers to return to the office with practical insights to accelerate your novel fusion protein pipeline to market.
What went On?
- Cutting-Edge Insights: Gain exclusive access to the latest breakthroughs in fusion protein engineering, encompassing the most recent research and emerging trends in this dynamic field.
- Practical Learning: Immerse yourself in hands-on workshops led by industry experts, designed to enhance your skills and knowledge in must-know areas.
- Real-World Case Studies: Immerse yourself in over 17+ data-driven case studies presented by renowned drug developers, offering profound insights and best practices.
- Engaging Discussions: Engage in lively panel discussions and roundtable sessions, fostering debates and knowledge exchange on hot topics such as novel linker selection and the identification of PK/PD rules.
- Networking Opportunities: Forge valuable connections with 60+ protein engineers, therapeutic developers, and influential industry leaders during 7+ hours of dedicated networking, including the renowned speed networking session.
- Complimentary Drinks Reception: Continue the conversation in a more informal setting and take advantage of networking with you peers.
Companies Who Attended
Our 2023 Snapshot
“I’m looking forward to new ideas regarding protein engineering and design, evolution of chosen modalities and impact of those choices on developability.”
Principal Scientist Molecular Discovery - Merck & Co., Inc.
“This summit offers great value to supporting the field by bringing together experts in complex fusion protein design, engineering, expression, preclinical and clinical development.”
Chief Scientific Officer - FuseBio
Head of Cell, Gene, and Protein Engineering, Biotherapeutics – AbbVie